1) To promote interfaith harmony among different faiths.
2) Provide opportunities for dialogue, partnership, education, service, hospitality, and celebration among people of various faiths and cultures.
3) To work with United Nations and related departments, which bring together faith leaders and organizations to address global issues/crises.
The American Sikh Forum promotes Justice, religious freedom and interfaith understanding through education and advocacy to bring social change.
(1) We envision a tolerant society which is inclusive to people of all beliefs and traditions.
(2) Working with communities with different traditions and backgrounds to collectively challenge oppression and racism in all it’s forms
(3) To celebrate each other’s successes and share moments of grief while collectively work to improve people’s lives.